Niagara Falls Border

To help plan your next vacation we've provided you with some helpful information regarding Niagara's border crossings below:

Visitors from the USA:
As of June 1, 2009 you are required to carry a valid US Passport to enter Canada.

Other accepted documents include:
* NEXUS card
* U.S. Passport Card
* New York State Enhanced Driver's Licence (EDL)

For more information, please visit Travel.State.Gov or The Canada Border Services Agency.

Citizens of Other Countries
Citizens of other countries who wish to enter Canada through the United States must also carry a passport and may require a visa, which they should obtain from a Canadian embassy or consulate outside Canada before attempting to enter the country.

For a listing of countries from which you would need a visa to enter Canada click below:

For more information about obtaining a visa click below:

For a complete listing of embassies, consulates and missions around the world click below:

Niagara Peace Bridge Cams
The Peace Bridge Camera is located on the Peace Bridge, and is pointed West looking into Ontario, Canada.

Click here for more traffic cams in and around the Peace Bridge

Ontario Highway Cams
The Ontario Ministry of transportation has numerous webcams throughout Southern Ontario on its major highways. This includes all the highways that lead to and from Niagara Falls.

Click here to view the traffic cams covering the the QEW and the  Niagara region 


Clifton Hill Fun By The Falls

5 Attractions at 1 Low Price Buy Your Fun Pass Online

Buy Now and Save 50%
Clifton Hill Fun By The Falls

Huge Attraction Discounts When You Book Online

Compare and Save!